Classroom Valentine Mailbox DIY
Does your little one need a box to collect their classroom Valentines?
Here is a simple Classroom Valentine Mailbox DIY that you can make with your little one.
- Take the bottom of a shoebox and paint it or cover it with cardstock paper.
- Measure the length of the shoe box.
- Take a sheet of wrapping paper and trace the shoe box length with a pencil. Cut out the wrapping paper.
- Using double-sided tape or glue attach the wrapping paper to the inside of the box so that it makes a dome shape over the box.
- Cut a simple mailbox flag shape out of card stock or leftover shoe box and attach it with double-sided tape or glue.
- Have your child write their name on the box and decorate it as their heart desires. We added vintage stamps and heart stickers to ours.